What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. A cookie is not a program that can contain malicious programs or viruses.
You can see which services set cookies and for what purposes under the different categories [Necessary, Functional, Statistical and Marketing].
How long are cookies stored?
How to reject or delete cookies
You can always reject all/third-party cookies completely by changing the settings in your browser on your computer, tablet or phone. Where you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, you should be aware that if you reject all/third-party cookies, there will be features and services you cannot use on the website (because these are dependent on cookies).
How do I delete cookies?
Cookies you have previously accepted can easily be deleted. How you delete these depends on the browser you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) and on which device (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac).
It is typically under Settings - Security and Privacy, but can vary from browser to browser. Which device/browser you are using - click on the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer opens in a new window
- Microsoft Edge opens in a new window
- Mozilla Firefox opens in a new window
- Google Chrome opens in a new window
- Opera opens in a new window
- Safari opens in a new window
- Flash cookies opens in a new window
- Apple opens in a new window
- Android opens in a new window
- Windows 7
Changing your consent
- You change your consent by either deleting cookies from your browser or by changing your original choice: If you use multiple browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.
Do you have any questions?